Solo Show of Kato Rempel "Evolution of an Artist"
Friday, January 25 09:00 AM
This globally inspired solo exhibition of works by Kato showcases a decade spent exploring mediums, techniques and a variety of countries. ‘Evolution of an Artist’ explores a personal journey of discovery, one that keeps Kato Rempel’s buyers continually guessing where she will travel to or be inspired by next.
Kato was caught by the beauty of Indian women and India’s remarkable culture, and focused on capturing the passion of women and couples through her figurative explorations in 2015-16. While traveling in India in 2017 and Cuba in 2018, she started using mixed media on paper in a new abstracted technique. Some of her new pieces are painted on location, and some are painted in-studio in India and Canada.
Kato has won several awards through the Federation of Canadian Artists juried shows over the years. Her original artwork is enjoyed in private collections worldwide.
Gallery Hours Tuesday-Saturday 9am-4pm, Sunday 10am-4pm
www.Katodesign.ca for more details
- Saturday, January 26 09:00 AM
- Sunday, January 27 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, January 29 09:00 AM
- Wednesday, January 30 09:00 AM
- Thursday, January 31 09:00 AM
- Friday, February 1 09:00 AM
- Saturday, February 2 09:00 AM
- Sunday, February 3 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, February 5 09:00 AM