JKA Shotokan Karate Thursday (Ages 4-10)
Thursday, October 17 03:15 PM
The beginner kids will learn traditional karate basics and get the opportunity to train in the newest, most innovative athletic methods to improve the students’ potential. This class will help our students better understand the importance of being confident, focused, and passionate in developing their own character and karate skills. A JKA Karate Gi is mandatory for participation.
You may only register for one time slot per week.
Belt testing fees are not included in registration fees and are paid directly to the JKA.
- Thursday, October 24 03:15 PM
- Thursday, October 31 03:15 PM
- Thursday, November 7 03:15 PM
- Thursday, November 14 03:15 PM
- Thursday, November 21 03:15 PM
- Thursday, November 28 03:15 PM
- Thursday, December 5 03:15 PM
- Thursday, December 12 03:15 PM