Thursday, October 18 06:00 PM
HAT TRICK is an innovative 12-week
program for men that focuses on physical
activity, healthy eating and mental fitness.
The HAT TRICK program will be held at
CMHA Kelowna over a 12-week period. Your
group will meet once a week for a 90-minute
session that involves both educational
components and physical activity.
Participants will be encouraged to make
small, sustainable changes to their lifestyle
with the goal of improving overall health and
We are looking for men that…
What is HAT TRICK all about?
Live in Kelowna, BC.
Are 35 - 64 years old.
Accumulate LESS than 150 minutes of
physical activity per week.
Have a pant size of 38” or greater.
Have a body mass index (BMI) of 25kg/m
Hat Trick is a free program designed specifically for men. For more information or to sign up please visit www.hattrick.ok.ubc.ca or email Taylor at [email protected]
- Thursday, October 25 06:00 PM
- Thursday, November 1 06:00 PM
- Thursday, November 8 06:00 PM
- Thursday, November 15 06:00 PM
- Thursday, November 22 06:00 PM
- Thursday, November 29 06:00 PM
- Thursday, December 6 06:00 PM
- Thursday, December 13 06:00 PM