Falun Gong - Meditative Practice for Mind/Body
Sunday, September 2 01:00 PM
Falun Gong is an ancient cultivation practice that improves mental and physical well-being by enhancing one's heart-mind nature through easy-to-learn exercises, meditation and teachings. At the core of Falun Gong are the values of Truthfulness, Compassion and Tolerance.
* Relieves stress & anxiety
* Increases energy & vitality
* Greatly improves physical health
* 5 sets of gentle exercises fit people of all ages
Free class on Sundays at City Park by the Sails, from 11am to 12pm.
- Sunday, September 9 01:00 PM
- Sunday, September 16 01:00 PM
- Sunday, September 23 01:00 PM
- Sunday, September 30 01:00 PM