D-Stress Friday Night Drum Circle of Joy
Friday, September 13 07:00 PM
“Community Drum Circles are becoming the coolest thing to do on a Friday night! In a safe, welcoming and playful environment, people gather for Recreation, Healing and Celebration”…Julien Lepage.
Drum Circle has 4 intentions:
1. Explore Your Inner Rhythm.
A drum circle allows you to do this in a nonjudgmental environment with friendly people.
2. Promote Community.
We learn that by listening to each other, each person has something to contribute, and we all enjoy the collective rhythm produced.
3. Increase Health and Wellness.
Drumming not only helps reduce stress we’ve built up during the day, it also helps us connect with our mind, body and spirit, and helps create a balance.
4. HAVE FUN!!
No drumming experience is required. Drums will be provided
Suggested Donation $10*
*$5 if you bring your own musical instruments such hand drums, flutes, didgeridoo...
Singers and dancers welcome.
Come to the rear of the house.
- Friday, September 27 07:00 PM
- Friday, October 11 07:00 PM
- Friday, October 25 07:00 PM
- Friday, November 15 07:00 PM
- Friday, November 29 07:00 PM
- Friday, January 10 07:00 PM
- Friday, January 24 07:00 PM
- Friday, February 14 07:00 PM
- Friday, February 28 07:00 PM