A Year with Frog and Toad
Thursday, February 16 06:30 PM
music by Robert Reale, Book & Lyrics by Willie Reale, based in the Frog & Toad children’s stories written and illustrated by Arnold Lobel.
February 16 – 19, 23 – 26
Age recommendation: All ages
Waking from hibernation in the Spring, Frog and Toad plant gardens, swim, rake leaves, go sledding and learn life lessons along the way. The two best friends celebrate and rejoice in the differences that make them unique and special. Part vaudeville, part make believe... all charm, A Year with Frog and Toad tells the story of a friendship that endures throughout the seasons.
The jazzy, upbeat score of A Year with Frog and Toad bubbles with melody and wit, making it an inventive, exuberant and enchanting musical for the whole family.
- Friday, February 17 06:30 PM
- Saturday, February 18 06:30 PM
- Sunday, February 19 06:30 PM
- Monday, February 20 06:30 PM
- Tuesday, February 21 06:30 PM
- Wednesday, February 22 06:30 PM
- Thursday, February 23 06:30 PM
- Friday, February 24 06:30 PM
- Saturday, February 25 06:30 PM
- Sunday, February 26 06:30 PM