A Cultivating Journey: The Herman H. Levy Legacy
Monday, October 15 10:00 AM
A Cultivating Journey presents more than sixty paintings, drawings, and etchings that span over five centuries of visual art.
The exhibition boasts works by a host of well-known artists including Claude Monet, Camille Pissarro, Vincent van Gogh, Peter Paul Rubens, J. M. W. Turner, and many others. This will mark the first time that works by many of these artists have ever been shown in Kelowna.
A Cultivating Journey: The Herman H. Levy Legacy is on view until October 28, 2018. The exhibition is organized and circulated by the McMaster Museum of Art and curated by senior curator Dr. Ihor Holubizky.
The exhibition is proudly supported by visionary partner, The University of British Columbia, Faculty of Creative and Critical Studies, Okanagan Campus, and supporting sponsor Oland Baxter. This project is supported by the Museums Assistance Program at Canadian Heritage.
Hours of operation:
Tuesday 10 am to 9 pm
Wednesday 10 am to 5 pm
Thursday 10 am to 9 pm
Friday 10 am to 5 pm
Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday 12 to 4 pm
[image] Camille Pissarro (French 1830–1903), Pommiers en fleurs/Apple Trees, 1870, oil on canvas. Gift of Herman H. Levy, 1984, McMaster Museum of Art.
- Tuesday, October 16 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, October 17 10:00 AM
- Thursday, October 18 10:00 AM
- Friday, October 19 10:00 AM
- Saturday, October 20 10:00 AM
- Sunday, October 21 10:00 AM
- Monday, October 22 10:00 AM
- Tuesday, October 23 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, October 24 10:00 AM
- Thursday, October 25 10:00 AM
- Friday, October 26 10:00 AM
- Saturday, October 27 10:00 AM
- Sunday, October 28 10:00 AM